Have you ever had months that flew by and wondered what you learned or if you even accomplished anything in the past 30 days? Days seem to run together, sometimes making you forget what greatness you have accomplished towards your goals.
In years past, I have done a monthly review and decided it was time to start that habit up again. A monthly review lets me know what I did great, not so great, remember good days, and the bad.
The questions come from various sources and put together to create something that will help me grow into the individual that I want to become. One main source for the questions comes from Brendon Burchard. He has a book called High Performance Habits that I read a few years ago. He recommends doing a monthly review to help you grow as well.
Some of the questions that are on the review are:
- What did I learn this month?
- What did I accomplish this month?
- What surprised me this month?
- What day do I remember this month?
- Who played a big role in my life?
- What was my best moment? What was my worst moment?
- What do I wish I had done differently?
- What did I start doing? What did I stop doing?
- What goals do I want to achieve next month?
These questions are tough because they make you stop and take note of where you are going and what you want to do next.
You can write these questions out on a piece of paper and answer them, or you can download the free pdf that I created with these questions.
I would love to hear your feedback on the pdf or the monthly review questions. You can leave a comment below or email me at email@example.com
Have a blessed day! Remember…you are loved!